Mattresses and box springs don’t last forever and eventually need to be replaced. Whether it is for breakdown or soil (especially in mattresses), there comes a time when you need to dispose of them. Doing so is particularly difficult, as mattresses and box springs are usually big, heavy and difficult to handle. And on top of that, you can’t just leave them outside with the rest of the garbage. Instead of doing it yourself, you can hire Best Valley Junk Removal and get a quick, effective solution!
Mattress Disposal, Removal and Recycling
Mattresses and spring boxes are made of many different materials. Wood, cotton, steel and polyurethane foam are some of the most common. Recycling them is not easy, but it is achievable if handled by experts. Best Valley Junk Removal has the knowledge and the experience to take care of your mattresses and determine if they are fit to be disposed, recycled or even donated.
How does the process work?
- Call or Text (805) 420-8616 or (747) 216-9737 to schedule your free onsite estimate. You can also do it here
- You will receive a phone call from our team members 15-30 minutes before your scheduled appointment.
- Best Valley Junk Removal experts will arrive in uniforms, ready to work! just let them know which mattress or box spring you want to dispose. You will receive an up-front, all-inclusive price on the spot.
- Our experts will pack the mattress no matter where it is located. They’ll leave the area clean and tidy. They will determine what can be recycled and what can be donated.
It is as simple as that! Call Best Valley Junk Removal, point at what you want to get rid of and we take care of the rest!
You can learn more by reading our Frequently Asked Questions
- List of mattresses we take care of:
- Inner-Spring Mattresses
- Foam Mattresses
- Memory Foam Mattresses
- Gel & Pillow Top Mattresses
- Latex Mattresses
- Adjustable Base Mattresses
- Box Springs
- Old Cushions
- Water or Air Beds
- Mattress Foundations
- Platform Beds