As technology advances fast, your electronics become obsolete almost as quickly. Accumulating unused, broken devices is known as e-waste. And just like any other misused item, you need to dispose them. You can’t just simply throw e-waste to the garbage, as it contains hazardous materials. Instead, it should be recycled or disposed in a proper way so it doesn’t hurt the environment.
E-waste Removal and Disposal
Best Valley Junk Removal is your best option to handle e-waste the right way. We have the knowledge and the experience to take care of electronic waste for removal, recycling and disposal. We will be glad to help you get rid of them the right way; which means taking care of the environment! Our experts will make sure your electronic waste is fixed up and recycled in such a way that just a minimal amount of it is actually disposed.
How does the process work?
- Call or text (805) 420-8616 or (747) 216-9737 to schedule your free onsite estimate. You can also do it here
- You will receive a phone call from our team members 15-30 minutes before your scheduled appointment.
- Best Valley Junk Removal experts will arrive in uniforms, ready to work! just let them know which electronics you want to dispose. You will receive an up-front, all-inclusive price on the spot.
- Our experts will pack the electronic waste no matter where it is located. They’ll leave the area clean and tidy. They will determine what can be recycled and what can be donated.
It is as simple as that! Call Best Valley Junk Removal, point at what you want to get rid of and we take care of the rest!
You can learn more by reading our e-waste Frequently Asked Questions
Effective E-Waste Removal & Recycling
Disposing of your e-waste is important. Almost every American home has at least one old device. Don’t let them occupy space unnecessarily or become a potential hazard for your family and the environment! Call Best Valley Junk Removal at (800) XXX-XXXX so our experts can handle e-waste the right way. Get rid of your old electronics in a responsible way, and rest assure that they are either recycled, donated or refurbished.
Here’s a list of e-waste we take:
- Old Mobile Devices and Cellphones
- CD Players
- Computers and Monitors
- Fax Machines
- DVD Players