If you’re remodeling and installing a new roof in your property, it’s very likely you’ll come up with an inconvenience: where should you put your old flooring? Luckily for you, Best Valley Junk Removal has a solution for you that is as easy as pointing out what needs to be disposed of!
Quick, Effective Carpeting and Rugs Removal & Dispose
At Best Valley Junk Removal we can take care of your old flooring in a way that not only is convenient for you but also environmentally conscious. Once we remove the carpet we evaluate its condition and determine if it’s best for it to recycle or dispose. When we do it, we guarantee that we take the most environmentally friendly decision!
How does the process work?
- Call (800) XXX-XXXX to schedule your free onsite estimate. You can also do it here
- You will receive a phone call from our team members 15-30 minutes before your scheduled appointment.
- Best Valley Junk Removal experts will arrive in uniforms, ready to work! just let them know which carpeting you want to dispose. You will receive an up-front, all-inclusive price on the spot.
- Our experts will pack the carpet no matter where it is located. They’ll leave the area clean and tidy. They will determine what can be recycled and what can be disposed.
It is as simple as that! Call Best Valley Junk Removal, point at what you want to get rid of and we take care of the rest!
You can learn more by reading our Carpenting & Rugs Frequently Asked Questions.
Here is a list of the types of carpets and rugs we can take care of:
- Old Carpeting
- Wool Carpeting
- Stain Resistant Carpeting
- Throw Rugs
- Area Rugs
- Floor Coverings
- Loop or Cut Loop Carpets
- Nylon or Polyester Carpets
- Olefin Carpeting