It’s a very common view in many homes around the US: old, rusty bicycles no one uses anymore laying at the front or back yard. It is also very common for people not to know what to do with them! Depending on their conditions, they can be either recycled or donated to someone who might need a bike. Either way, Best Valley Junk Removal can take care of it!
Bicycle Removal and Disposal
By using a simple, effective method Best Valley Junk Removal can take care of your old bicycle and provide a fast solution to you.
How does the process work?
- Call or text (805) 420-8616 or (747) 216-9737 to schedule your free onsite estimate. You can also do it here
- You will receive a phone call from our team members 15-30 minutes before your scheduled appointment.
- Best Valley Junk Removal experts will arrive in uniforms, ready to work! just let them know about the old or broken bicycle you want to dispose. You will receive an up-front, all-inclusive price on the spot.
- Our experts will pack your old bicycle no matter where it is located. They’ll leave the area clean and tidy. They will determine what can be recycled and what can be donated.
It is as simple as that! Call Best Valley Junk Removal, point at what you want to get rid of and we take care of the rest!
You can learn more by reading our Frequently Asked Questions
Types of bicycles we take care of:
- Mountain Bikes
- General Bicycle
- Kids Bikes
- Adult Tricycles
- Bike Wheels and other Parts
- Plastic or Metal Frames
- Recumbent or Cruising Bicycles
- Cyclocross Bikes
- Folding Bikes
- Tandem Bicycles
- Fixed Gear
- Track Bikes
- BMX or Trick Bikes
- Commuting Bicycles
- Triathlon or Time Trial Bikes
- Hybrid/Comfort Bicycles